Gulabi *Pink :) *

This a totally cute song :) Yea I true I keep saying that for every post but what to do there's something in every post that captures my heart. Video is so colorful that it makes you too :)

  

Shaam gulaabi, sehar gulabi
Pehar gulaabi hai gulabi ye shehar
The evening is rosy pink, the morning is pink
The time is pink, and this city is pink too


Main bhi gulabi, tu hai gulabi
Din bhi gulaabi hai gulaabi ye kehar
I'm pink too, and you're pink
The day is pink and the havoc (that you have created in my mind) is pink too

Gulabi dori hai, bandhi ye chori hai
Naa jora-jori naa seena jori hai
The thread that is tied between us in hiding is pink,
There is no force, and no ego


Gulabi dori hai, Bandhi ye chori hai
Naa roka-toki hai na seena jori hai re
The thread that is tied between us in hiding is pink,
There is no incessant interrupting, and no ego..

Raah bhi gulabi ye naav bhi gulabi
Dariya me jo main bahoon gulabi

This path is pink, and the boat is pink too,
I float in the river rosily too


Kahoon bhi gulabi, main sahoon bhi gulabi
Lagtaa hai main rahoon bhi gulaabi


I speak pink, and I bear pink too,
I seems I'll remain pink too



Jaane re jaane mann jaane hai
Rang, rang gulaabi hai preet ro
Jaane re jaane sab jaane hai
Rang, Rang gulaabi hai preet ro
This heart knows that the color of love is pink,
Everybody knows that the color of love is pink,

Gulaabi dori hai, bandhi ye chori hai
Naa jora-jori naa seena zori hai
Gulabi dori hai re, bandhi ye chori hai re
Naa roka-toki hai naa seena zori hai re

Dard gulabi, chain gulabi
Davaa bhi gulabi hai gulabi hai asar
The pain is pink, the relief is pink,
The medicine is pink, and the effect is pink too..

Naam gulabi ye nain gulabi
Nain gulabi hai gulabi hai safar
Your name is pink, your eyes are pink,
And with the pink eyes, the journey is pink too..

Haule gulaabi hain tez gulabi
Karte shararat lab bhi gulabi re
We're pink when slow, and pink when fast,
our lips make a pink mischief too..

Choom le gulaabi rangrez gulaabi
Haule le chal tez gulaabi
Kiss me pink, O pink dyer,
Take me slow, take me fast, pink..

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share ur thoughts :)
nd select the notify me below to get notification for follow-up comments :)